1 Week ~ 24 Blogs ~ 3 Incredible Prizes!
Learn a little about Isaiah’s Legacy and enter multiple giveaways while picking up CLUES at each stop. Compile all the clues, submit the final PHRASE at the last stop, and you’ll be entered to win one of 3 Grand Prizes!
What are the prizes? They’re completely unique to the winners!
Mesu will contact each winner personally to chat about what they would most like to see in Israel, and then she’ll SHOP for just the right gift while touring Israel, March 6-19! She’ll then purchase a personal and memorable gift specifically chosen for each of those three winners and ship them to each one when she returns. How fun is that?!
How does the Scavenger Hunt & Blog Tour Work?
- Begin at Stop #1. At the end, you’ll find a CLUE and a link to the next stop. Progress to each stop IN ORDER.
- Collect all the clues—in order—and submit the full phrase at the last blog stop in the Rafflecopter form. Every stop has a clue, so be sure not to skip any along the way!
- You may enter the final giveaway only once and win only one grand prize.
- The Hunt begins 2/19/20 at noon EDT. Deadline for entries is Tuesday, 02/25 at midnight Eastern.
- For best results, hunt through our list using Chrome or Firefox as your browser (not Explorer).
There is NO RUSH to complete the hunt—you have a whole week! As you visit each blog, it’s our hope that you get to know Mesu’s BFF team and discover the heart behind Isaiah’s Legacy.
Want to dig deeper into God’s Word about the king in Isaiah’s Legacy? Check out the YouVersion Devotional Bible Study. (I love YouVersion!)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. My actual review will be in another post on here. Remember to write down your CLUE before clicking to the next stop.
Here’s the Stop 22 Stuff!
Clue to write down: betray.”
Link to STOP #23: Assyria’s King Sennacherib Married to a Hebrew?
Bookmark STOP #1 so you can check the tour schedule and get back on track if at any point you get lost or find a broken link.